Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Drake and Rihanna have some serious chemistry, and it appears that things between the couple are white hot and getting hotter. Anyone who has seen the two music artists together has to believe in love, and the history that the dream couple has goes all the way back to their teen years. Below are just some of the times when it has been impossible to deny that love exists because of #AubRih include:
- The Lyrics to Fireworks- In 2010 Drizzy release Fireworks, and it is no secret that the lyrics were about RiRi. Drake sang “Who could’ve predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me / What happened between us that night, it always seems to trouble me / Now all of a sudden these gossip sites wanna cover me / and you making it seem like it happened that way because of me / but I was curious and I never forget it, baby, what an experience / You could’ve been the one, but it wasn’t that serious.” In spite of these lyrics both musicians claimed that their relationship wasn’t serious.
- Matching Camo Shark Tattoos- After the Toronto rapper and the Barbados beauty visited an aquarium together the pair had matching cam shark tattoos inked. Rihanna has her tattoo on her ankle while Drake had his placed on his arm but the significance of the matching tattoos was not lost on fans.
- The 2013 Strip Club Visit- When Drizzy and RiRi hit a strip club in Houston in 2013 the pair dropped more than $17,000 during their visit, although it is not known who footed the bill for the trip. Most fans believe that Drake picked up the tab in a move meant to impress his date for the evening.
4.The Brit Awards Work Performance- When the musical couple performed Work at the Brit Awards shortly after the track video was released no one could deny how strong the chemistry between these two really was. After the performance ended Drake literally gave a bow to the beautiful singer to show his devotion.
- The Video for Work- The videos for Rihanna’s hit song Work features Drizzy, and the pair really steamed things up. Both videos for this track are so hot that fans who watched them could feel the heat and the chemistry between both musicians was visible.
- Their First Video Together. Late in 2010 Rihanna and Drake did their very first song and video, What’s My Name, and the steamy performance that they both gave was off the charts. This was the beginning of their chemistry and it set the tone for the rest of their interactions.
- Whenever Rihanna Shares a Stage With Drake- Every single time that Drizzy brings RiRi onstage with him it is impossible to miss just how smitten the 6 god is with the songstress, The love between the two can not be denied.
- The Miami VMAs- During the Miami VMAs Drake was very verbal about how he feels about Rihanna, announcing his love in front of the entire world. This declaration shows that the two are serious in spite of their many denials.
- Take Care- The Take Care video featuring both Drizzy and RiRi meant another year and another steaming hot video. There is no way that these two can pretend and fake the obvious chemistry that they have.
- Drizzy;s Rihanna Impersonation on Saturday Night Live- When Drake was the guest on Saturday Night Live the actor and rapper impersonated Rihanna so lovingly that anyone could tell he is smitten with her.
- The Billboard Drake Made for Rihanna- Drizzy actually bought RiRi a billboard showing his affection and devotion, and then she hearted him and Instagrammed the billboard for the entire world to see.