31. Drake – “Deceiving”. I love the fact that Drake takes risks with his music, like he does in this song, and gives his fans a variety of styles, tones, beats, etc.
32. Drake – “Good Night, Good Luck”. A lot of people are saying this song is a diss towards Young Jeezy or Common, but it can’t be. This song came out years before either altercation took place. But it does make it interesting to guess who Drake is talking about.
33. Drake – “Overdose on Life”. Someone went into ‘beast’ mode on this song, didn’t they? I love it either way. Like he says in this song, “life is not a game”.
34. Drake – “Closer To My Dreams”. This is one of the best songs I’ve ever heard about the struggles, both internal and external, of an artist trying to live up to past successes. Drake did a good job onthis. I wish he had done a remix with Goapele, though, since the song samples hers.
35. Drake – “Paris Morton Music”. My favorite line, “I’m urgin’ all daughters to kiss their mothers, with thoselips that all that lipstick covers. You’re never too old to miss and hug her.”