6. Drake – “9 A.M. In Dallas”. I loved this song so much I went out and found the mixtape. Now I have the whole project…it’s actually better than I expected!
7. Drake- “Houstatlantavegas”. I must confess I was a bit underwhelmed by this on the first couple of listens. But boy, what a ‘grower’ this song is. Drake’s vocals are toned way down, but remain subtle and smoldering, and highlight his innate ability to interpret a song. And while the song doesn’t bowl you over, it remains a incredibly beautiful piece.
8. Drake – “Over My Dead Body”. This song got good air play, and it hung around as one of the favorites that people wanted to hear. The melody is easy on the ears.
9. Drake – “Show Me a Good Time”. Still my favorite Drake song, it makes me want to quit my job and take my last check and hit the town with my buddies. Not a care in the world — just the thought of ‘let’s have a good time’. I don’t know a single person in my entire circle of friends who isn’t compelled to start dancing when this song comes on.
10. Drake – “Winner”. Only real Drake followers know this song. We are safe here, everybody!