71. Drake feat. Robin Thicke “Teach U A Lesson”. To be honest, Robin Thicke is who makes this track listenable. Drake didn’t do his best on this track but the chorus is what makes this a favorite for those at the Drizzy Drake office and for me.
72. Drake feat. Trey Songz & Lil’ Wayne “Successful”. Successful is true to the pattern he has established for himself. It is indeed a gem.
73. Drake feat. Peter Bjorn & John “Let’s Call It Off” . Drake’s So Far Gone Mixtape Track #4 Let’s Call It Off is an absolute favorite. Drake often does work with artists that aren’t exactly mainstream. Look at Rita Ora, The Weeknd, Lykke Li, Chantal Kreviazuk, Santogold…. that’s one of the reasons I like Drake so much.
74. Drake “What I’m Thinking Right Now”. This is a lyrical rap fan’s dream.
75. Timbaland feat. Drake “Say Something”. This track demonstrates that Drake can hold his own (and on occasion, overpower) the best on the world’s musical stage.